Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Darlington, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to work between the Finance and Payroll teams. This role is expected to last for approximately 6 months.
- To provide administrative assistance across the EFSS function
- Work effectively as a team member and help provide cover for other team members in their absence
- Printing and distributing of remittances and payslips
- Compiling and distributing cost reports
- Scanning and filing documents
- Archiving and ensuring records are maintained securely
- Printing of timesheets
- Sorting and delivering post
- Assist with input into banking software and producing daily payment lists.
- Assist with SOX audit work
Skills / Qualifications
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Using initiative to work independently
- Able to prioritise workload
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.