Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Darlington, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for an Acocunts Assistant to join our Expenses team based in Darlington. The succesful candidate will assist with the processing and payment of employee expenses.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Checking, Costing and processing of all AMEC employee business expenses, including personal expenses, petty cash and site based floats
- Ensure all documentation is scanned and archived in accordance with Audit requirements
- Ensure all system databases are updated with current information regarding Employee expenses for reconcilation purposes
- Update daily KPI information (Expenses) for month end reporting
- Ensure we adhere to AMEC's and HMRC expense policies
- Assist with departmental archiving
Skills / Qualifications
Skills and Experience
- Must be able to work under own initiative without constant supervision
- High level of data processing accuracy and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Excel and Microsoft systems
- Ability to use COINS, and MDAX
- Adaptable and able to quickly learn new systems and procedures as a result of the constant change within the department
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good customer service skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.