Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Heysham, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a contractor to provide Operations Support Engineering services for a period of 12 months, this role will initially be based in Heysham for one month and subsequently based in Darlington. Extensive experience within the oil and gas and petrochemical industries is required.
- Operational aspects of the Offshore Written Scheme of Verification, including day to day support of the process for:
- ICP comments and anomalies
- ICP Operations focal point – support of ICP field visits and verification activity
- Maintenance Deferral
- Degraded Safety Critical Elements
- Onshore Performance Standards for Safety Critical Elements
- Initially supporting and coaching the process as it is rolled out
- Day to day support to the process once established
- Support the interface between Hub Technical Authorities and Operations
- Become the Hub focal point driving and embedding the Maintenance Excellence implementation both onshore and offshore.
- Develop and embed an MCRS to support the Maintenance Excellence dashboard
- Provide a two way conduit between shift and maintenance teams to raise the understanding of Asset Integrity and Maintenance Excellence processes.
- Working with the Operational Excellence Coach develop, refine and embed MCRS process and other OE initiatives within the Hub
- On a daily basis liaise with the operations teams both onshore and offshore.
- Take guidance and regularly report to Maintenance Excellence lead E&P
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Working towards chartered status
- Understanding of the offshore written Scheme of verification.
- Inspection background
- A mechanical maintenance background
- Practical hands on experience
- ery proactive
- Able to work on own
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard to the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.