Skills: HR - General
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Warrington, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Primat Recruitment, part of Amec Foster Wheeler, is currently recruiting for two Recruitment Consultants to join their expanding team in Warrington. These are external recruitment positions working on a variety of desks, covering but not limited to: Construction, Engineering, Commercial, Trades and Administration therefore extensive experience in either sector is advantageous.
Purpose / Role
- Grow the financial performance of Primat in line with forecasted plans, build and maintain excellent relationships with external clients
- To design and successfully implement a business development plan that will drive and ensure the growth of Primat’s external business, whilst building and developing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ensuring all current Contracts are maintained, serviced and are delivered compliantly against Primat’s and the clients required standards
- Responsible for the providing the highest level of end to end recruitment at all levels, delivering high quality candidates to clients at all times
- Adopt and implement AMEC Foster Wheeler’s core values as demonstrated through everyday leadership
Responsibilities and Duties
Business Development Responsibilities
- Using various sales and marketing techniques to attract business from new client companies, including cold calling, telesales, business development, social media, face to face meetings and attending networking events;
- Developing an in-depth understanding of both current and potential client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- Formatting and preparing candidate CV’s, selling in to prospective clients for suitable positions;
- Working with the Primat management team to negotiate charge rates with both current and prospect clients as part of the sales process
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- Agreeing, Managing and reporting on personal KPI’s, sales targets and objectives
Client Servicing Responsibilities
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of social media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines, job boards;
Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Receiving and reviewing candidate applications, managing interviews, any competence tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of candidates before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing the candidates about the responsibilities and pay rates of the contract position;
- Regularly conduct service level reviews across all key areas of the business to ensure compliance and best practice is being achieved and areas for business improvement are being identified and actioned appropriately
- Maintaining accurate documentation on all candidates to ensure a robust and thorough audit trail ensuring the candidate management system is being fully utilised. Working with all members of the Primat team to assist in developing and implementing programmes of improvement.
- Working closely with HSEQ to ensure maximum compliance and ability to promote all aspects of health and safety requirements.
- Creation of a candidate pipeline for specific for disciplines. Candidates within these pipelines to be regularly contacted to maintain interest in Primat and importantly be readily available for identified vacancies
- Utilising and growing the candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy
Skills / Qualifications
Suitable and relevant external recruitment experience
Suitable and relevant sales experience
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.