KCMO, MO, US
KCMO, MO, US
Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst, Financial Audit
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: KCMO, MO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The position is responsible for assisting the Treasury department in its daily cash operations and credit process. It has a crucial role in monitoring cash inflows, outflows and liquidity for Crestwood's publicly traded partnership and joint ventures and managing credit risk across the organization. Responsible for assisting the Director in leading cash forecasting and implementing operational best-practices in support of Crestwood's business growth.
- Assist in new customer account set-up including analyzing customer financial information to establish approved credit limits
- Make credit recommendations based on customer financial reports, payment history and purchase activity.
- Developing and maintaining various databases for credit support including corporate guarantees, margin requirements and letters of credit to ensure credit limits are maintained.
- Preparing the Company's daily cash operations including setting of daily cash position, revolver borrowings/repayments, margin requirements, loan tranches and interest payments.
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly cash reports and forecasts in support of treasury, accounting, and audit requirements.
- Ensuring all recurring treasury payments (interest payments, loan repayments, distributions, etc.) are scheduled and paid by the payment deadlines.
- Researching and troubleshooting issues related to cash receipts/disbursements, bank transmissions, debt, investments as needed
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, including, but not limited to, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong writing, documentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with multi-disciplined teams, as needed.
- Understanding of basic banking and business law principals and concepts
- 1-3 years of relevant Credit work experience in a comparable industry is a preferred
- Must possess strong analytical capabilities and display a strong attention to detail and dependability to meet deadlines to ensure proper funds flow and compliance with credit requirements.