Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £ Commensurate to experience
Location: London, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£ Commensurate to experience
Our client is an internationally renowned specialist construction and fit-out company. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experience and dynamic senior quantity surveyor to join their London based team.
The ideal candidate will be expected to be involved in all aspects of the commercial/surveying function on marine and land-based fit-out projects.
- The preparation and management of the project budget
- Procurement of subcontractors and preparation of subcontract documentation
- The valuation and agreement of the cost of any variations
- Preparation of monthly cost, value and reconciliation reports and final accounts.
- Provision of contractual advice to the Project Team
· The ideal candidate must possess a third level Construction/Quantity Surveying qualification and have experience of new build and fit out type projects
· The successful candidate must be articulate, pro-active with excellent commercial insight, communication and IT skills
· Experience of using the Conquest package would be advantageous
For more information, please contact email@example.com
We successfully work with and strengthen teams within Oil & Gas E&P, renewable energy, technology innovation & product development , technology start ups, smart energy and water technology.
We globally cover both contingent and retained mid-senior level appointments
Quanta's goal is to ensure we put people into positions whereby they genuinely make a difference to the challenges presently facing us in regards to energy and the environment.
Oil & Gas E&P ( offshore and onshore)
Subsea and FPSO
Technology Product Development
Smart Grids/Smart energy
Environment and Sustainability
Upstream and Downstream Energy Analysis
Technical & Financial Due Diligence