Skills: Accounting, Energy / Commodity Trading, Estimating, Laboratory Ops / Tech, Mining, Project Management, ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Insituform Technologies, LLC is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to support our Atlantic territories.
I nsituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com
The Project Manager will effectively plan and control multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, and budgets to ensure projects meet initial estimates. Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Review, prepare, and acquire fully executed contracts from customers and subcontractors.
- Prepare construction estimates and ensure site surveys for estimating are complete and accurate.
- Update project management system regularly with actual job costs and cost commitments to accurately reflect the financial performance of the project.
- Accountable for project profit and loss; timely billings and collections from customers to ensure profitability and adherence to project accounting guidelines.
- Prepare Performance Metric reports with the analysis of monthly labor hours against forecast; subcontractor analysis (schedule of values) for all projects.
- Responsible for month-end financial reviews, including revenue recognition and job cost review, equipment cost review, project cost management, billing preparation, and operational expense review.
- Administer project meetings with Superintendent, Field Engineer, and appropriate subcontractors to make necessary changes to finalize work schedule.
- Secure project submittals and critical project documents required by the specifications and/or client.
- Perform field investigations to assess project quality, crew performance, and adherence to safety requirements.
- BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or 15+ years related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years related water or wastewater construction or field management construction experience required, with 3 years of hands-on experience in construction or engineering.
- Experience with infrastructure related construction and government funded projects preferred.
- Clear understanding of managerial financial information, plus familiarity with "percent of cost" accounting systems.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts; calculate business related metrics; solid knowledge of finances, profit and loss statements, and balance sheet calculations.
- Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and JD Edwards software systems.
- Experience with Primavera scheduling is preferred.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and work in a team environment.
- Must be a motivated self-starter; able to take initiative and identify what must be done without day-to-day guidance.
- Minimum 3 years management experience required.
- Approximately 30% travel is required.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.