Skills: Logistics Management, Marine Supervisor, Marine Surveying
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Marine Planner located in Bangkok ,Thailand .
- Prepare vessel route plan and monitor execution for all supply/Utility/Special Project vessels to support operational requirements such as cargo supply/backload, rig/barge moves, tanker berthing, buoy placement, crew change, DP operations and fuel/Bulks distribution.
- Monitor operations of all vessels to ensure each vessel comply with company policies, procedures, and guidelines per Operational Excellent Management System and Marine Safety Reliability and Efficiency process.
- Schedule safety inspections, vessel survey & maintenance program, and coordinate safety drills for the fleet. Support development of Gulf of Thailand emergency/evacuation plan and remob plan. Distribute and notify routine weather forecast or warning to vessel and offshore customers.
- Monitor vessels performance and report any deficiencies. Keep record of all vessel downtime and bulk transfer discrepancy.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, Business Admin, or certification from Merchant Marine Trainning Center, Civil Aviation Training Centre.
- At least 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas with 3 years at offshore or supply base experience. Direct experience with Marine will be a plus.
- Excellent planning and communication skill. Good command of English (TOEIC >650). Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge all Microsoft Office applications.
- Thai Nationality.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.