Skills: IT - Software Development, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Makati, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Documentum Application Support/Maintenance located in Makati , NCR (Manila) /Philippines through October 10, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Primary role is to provide Level 2/3 infrastructure support to Documentum customers.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Providing Level 2/3 support for the Documentum, including system administration functions
- Monitoring the system
- Testing releases
- Supporting the release management process
- Installing Documentum applications
- Providing backup support to Level 1/2
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with customer via phone, face-to-face, or email to resolve requests within time allotted in the documented Service Level Agreements.
- Effectively interpret and resolve issues reported through Phoenix, email, and by phone. Timely completion and communication of resolution to customers. Clear documentation of steps used to resolve issues.
- Ability to create clear and concise process documentation that presents information simply and accurately
- Collaborate with members of the Documentum team to ensure understanding of established processes, provide input for process improvements, ensure accurate problem escalation, and effectively support the Documentum environments.
- Participate as a functional member of the Documentum team (contribute to team meetings, projects, processes)
- Work with EMC/Documentum support to resolve Level 2/3 issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or other related courses
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, teamwork and customer engagement skills
- Enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work on a project basis for 1 year
- Experience supporting Documentum 6.x and Documentum all versions for at least 3+ years
- Experience building new, and upgrading existing WebTop, Content, and FAST servers. And, providing step-by-step documentation on the installation/upgrade process
- In-depth understanding of Documentum concepts and architecture including lifecycles, workflow, security, and administration.
- In-depth experience with Documentum Administrator (creating methods and jobs like replication, SCS etc.)
- In-depth experience with Docloader and content migration
- Experience using DQL/API
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving skills to independently troubleshoot and resolve Level 1 and Level 2 Documentum issues
- Conceptual understanding of a federated environment
- Understanding of RPS.
- Timely escalation of issues to the Documentum Team Lead
- Experience in updating Oracle tables
- Experience with Apache and Apache Tomcat
- Experience with:
· Documentum Transformation Service
· Site Caching Services
· Content Services for SAP
· Documentum JDBC Reporting Services
· Brava Viewing and Annotations software
· Captiva InputAccel
Other Documentum products:
- Trusted Content Services
- Documentum Application Installer
Support experience with:
- Documentum 6.x
- Records Manager
- Web Content Management
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered. Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law) Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.