Midland, TX, US
Midland, TX, US
Skills: Floorhand / Roughneck
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
PREDATOR DRILLING LLC IS HIRING IN TEXAS!
Predator Drilling LLC is currently seeking exceptional and experienced personnel to join our team in the Midland Texas area.
We are looking for people who are committed to safety, are willing to work hard and who are versatile team players.
Preference will be given to candidates with a valid Class A - Commercial Driver’s License
WE HAVE OUR EYES ON YOU - APPLY TODAY!
If you are committed to achieving exceptional results and are interested in joining a high performance and team oriented company apply today.
We offer competitive wages and paid health & safety training.
PREDATOR DRILLING LLC
Our Vision & Values
At Predator Drilling LLC our vision is to be the best drilling contractor as measured by our performance excellence, safety and environmental stewardship in an effort to make us the company of choice for both our clients and employees.
Predator Drilling Inc. is a company built on our people and our high performance culture. We are committed to live out our core values and seek to be a company that SAFELY DELIVERS PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE through DEMONSTRATED RESPECT, ACCOUNTABILITY & TEAMWORK.
- Leading provider of Shallow & Deep Pre-set, Coring and Delineation, Drilling (Horizontal, Water and Specialty), Slant and Mining Drilling Services.
- Integrated Drilling Services - a fully turn-key service model including Cementing & Transportation services.
- Serving top operators throughout Canada and the USA in various resource plays
- Versatile modern rig fleet with various depth and application capabilities
Hours of work: 12 hours (not including travel to location)
- Day Shift – generally 07:00-19:00
- Night shift – generally 19:00-07:00
- Candidates shall have min. 1 years' experience as a floorhand on mud rotary style drilling rigs;
- Have all necessary current safety training certificates;
- Not required but a Class A - Commercial Driver's License would be beneficial.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the Driller, Derrickhand and Motorhand with the everyday operations of the drilling rig.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety practices on floor.
- Set slips, operate tongs, and dope drill pipe while tripping in and out of the hole.
- Handle drill pipe, collars, slips and tongs when making and breaking connections.
- Assist the tong hand when rigging up for running casing.
- Handle and drift casing when running in the hole.
- Roll racked pipe on the pipe handler and help strap pipe and casing.
- Assist the Derrickhand in the mixing of mud and chemicals.
- Perform housekeeping activities such as cleaning snow from walkways, cleaning tools and putting things away, organizing the dog house and take out garbage.
- Sort and move drill tools, pipe, cement and other materials around the rig and lease.
- Load and unload pickups with supplies and equipment.
- Clean and paint as required, and assist in moving the rig, rigging up and rigging out.
- Lubricate machinery.
- Rig out rig and prepare equipment for rig moves.