Midland, TX, US
Midland, TX, US
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
PREDATOR DRILLING LLC IS HIRING IN TEXAS!
Predator Drilling LLC is currently seeking exceptional and experienced personnel to join our team in the Midland Texas area.
We are looking for people who are committed to safety, are willing to work hard and who are versatile team players.
Preference will be given to candidates with a valid Class A - Commercial Driver’s License
WE HAVE OUR EYES ON YOU - APPLY TODAY!
If you are committed to achieving exceptional results and are interested in joining a high performance and team oriented company apply today.
We offer competitive wages and paid health & safety training.
PREDATOR DRILLING LLC
Our Vision & Values
At Predator Drilling LLC our vision is to be the best drilling contractor as measured by our performance excellence, safety and environmental stewardship in an effort to make us the company of choice for both our clients and employees.
Predator Drilling Inc. is a company built on our people and our high performance culture. We are committed to live out our core values and seek to be a company that SAFELY DELIVERS PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE through DEMONSTRATED RESPECT, ACCOUNTABILITY & TEAMWORK.
- Leading provider of Shallow & Deep Pre-set, Coring and Delineation, Drilling (Horizontal, Water and Specialty), Slant and Mining Drilling Services.
- Integrated Drilling Services - a fully turn-key service model including Cementing & Transportation services.
- Serving top operators throughout Canada and the USA in various resource plays
- Versatile modern rig fleet with various depth and application capabilities
Hours of work: 12 hours (not including travel to location)
- Day Shift – generally 07:00-19:00
Night shift – generally 19:00-07:00
- Candidates shall have min. 2 years' experience as a motorhand on mud rotary style drilling rigs;
- Have all necessary current safety training certificates;
- Not required but a Class A - Commercial Driver's License would be beneficial.
Essential Job Functions
- Introduces new or transferred worker, assesses training required, orients new person to rig and site.
- Trains and supervises workers on the floor for safe handling and positioning of tubular, tongs & spinners.
- Maintains inventory of lubricants, cleaning supplies, spare parts, tools and equipment.
- Maintains tool crib, tools, and safety equipment assigned for care.
- Assists in completing forms, records, reports, incident reports, motors log, boiler log, etc.
- Assists in spotting matting, buildings, mud tanks, motors, generators, etc.
- Checks and prepares and starts up engines, and generators.
- Drains & recovers fluids, lubricants, coolants, steam-boiler system, drains & cleans lines, tanks, winterizes/prepares for storage if applicable.
- Makes a complete inventory of supplies responsible for, inspects, and reports discrepancies or repair or maintenance required.
- Disassembles, removes and stores power systems components, parts and inventory, assists with loading.
- Checks Placement of floor equipment for drilling, ensures the floor is clear and clean.
- Assists driller in supervising floorhands.
- Ensures tools, etc. are clear of rotary table, holes are covered when not in use, stabbing valve is open and ready, and pull back line is ready.
- Prepares for casing lay down pipe, collars, prepare & install power tong, prepare elevator, slips, rig up fill line, pump line.
- Rigs out rig and prepares equipment for rig moves.