Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer, Engineering Manager, Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Heysham, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
This is a long term contract position based in Heysham.
This role exists to support Operations, both Onshore and Offshore, in driving continuous improvement of Maintenance Excellence and Integrity Management processes within front line Operations. The position will coach Operations in the effective use of the tools and processes which underpin asset integrity and maintenance driving key performance indicators for both areas. In summary the job purpose is to assist in create a culture where plant maintenance and asset integrity are less reactive and more calculative and proactive.
Reporting to the Operations Support Manager the Operations Support Engineer - Integrity and Maintenance Excellence will be responsible for supporting and coaching the wider Operations Team in delivering a step change in the approach to asset integrity and maintenance management.
Principle Accountabilities are:
1. Operational aspects of the Offshore Written Scheme of Verification, including day to day support of the process for:
a. Comments and anomalies
b. Operations focal point - support of field visits and verification activity
c. Maintenance Deferral
d. Degraded Safety Critical Elements
2. Onshore Performance Standards for Safety Critical Elements:
a. Initially supporting and coaching the process as it is rolled out
b. Day to day support to the process once established
3. Support the interface between Hub Technical Authorities and Operations
5. Become the Hub focal point driving and embedding the Maintenance Excellence implementation both onshore and offshore.
6. Develop and embed an MCRS to support the Maintenance Excellence dashboard
7. Provide a two way conduit between shift and maintenance teams to raise the understanding of Asset Integrity and Maintenance Excellence processes.
8. Working with the Operational Excellence Coach develop, refine and embed MCRS process and other initiatives within the Hub