Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Perth, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world-s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The role of senior manager in Halliburton Landmark requires strong field account management experience - to ensure focus on consistent results delivery through the sales cycle. Account Manager must have strong organizational and planning skills and experience to orchestrate -with a mix of hunting/closing/business development activities and upsell.
- The Landmark Senior Account Manager is a sales leader who leads, inspires, develops and aligns the resources of the sales organization to implement the unit's business plan of selling software and software-related services within their set of strategic accounts.
- Managing the sales cycle from initial contact through to close of the sale
- Develop and execute local marketing initiatives by collaborating with study circles, other trade bodies and the marketing team
- Leads the development of account plans and opportunity pursuit plans with Sales management and technical sales team.
- Staying current on the product features, new releases and industry trends
- Communicates with regional leadership team regarding sales, business development, pricing, technology solutions, new business relations, RFP's/RFI's and customer and competitor activity.
- Senior Account Manager is responsible to deliver against metrics such as quota attainment, sales skill competencies, forecasts accuracy and predictability, whitespace (market/customer share) and pipeline development.
- Develops and executes effective sales plans that support all activities necessary to achieve superior Key Account management.-
- Undergraduate degree
- 4-10 years of high attainment in direct sales to large enterprise or governments
- Should have concept selling skills and ability to engage with multiple customer stake holders
- Oil & Gas sales experience is ideal or ERP, Microsoft applications selling preferred
- Self- starter who can work independently and is comfortable in a techno-commercial role
- Proven track record of successfully achieving revenue goals and objectives
- Ability to deal with complex problems, keeping positive problem solving attitude internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Level 27,140St Georges Terrace,-Perth,-Western Australia,-6000, Australia
Experience Level:-Experienced Hire-
Product Service Line:-Landmark Software & Services--
Full Time / Part Time:-Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:-
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.