Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Perth, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world-s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The role of senior manager in Halliburton Landmark requires strong field account management experience - to ensure focus on consistent results delivery through the sales cycle. Account Manager must have strong organizational and planning skills and experience to orchestrate -with a mix of hunting/closing/business development activities and upsell.
- The Landmark Senior Account Manager is a sales leader who leads, inspires, develops and aligns the resources of the sales organization to implement the unit's business plan of selling software and software-related services within their set of strategic accounts.
- Managing the sales cycle from initial contact through to close of the sale
- Develop and execute local marketing initiatives by collaborating with study circles, other trade bodies and the marketing team
- Leads the development of account plans and opportunity pursuit plans with Sales management and technical sales team.
- Staying current on the product features, new releases and industry trends
- Communicates with regional leadership team regarding sales, business development, pricing, technology solutions, new business relations, RFP's/RFI's and customer and competitor activity.
- Senior Account Manager is responsible to deliver against metrics such as quota attainment, sales skill competencies, forecasts accuracy and predictability, whitespace (market/customer share) and pipeline development.
- Develops and executes effective sales plans that support all activities necessary to achieve superior Key Account management.-
- Undergraduate degree
- 4-10 years of high attainment in direct sales to large enterprise or governments
- Should have concept selling skills and ability to engage with multiple customer stake holders
- Oil & Gas sales experience is ideal or ERP, Microsoft applications selling preferred
- Self- starter who can work independently and is comfortable in a techno˜ommercial role
- Proven track record of successfully achieving revenue goals and objectives
- Ability to deal with complex problems, keeping positive problem solving attitude internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Level 27,140St Georges Terrace,-Perth,-Western Australia,-6000, Australia
Experience Level:-Experienced Hire-
Product Service Line:-Landmark Software & Services--
Full Time / Part Time:-Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:-
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.