Skills: Laborer, Mechanical Technician, Truck / HGV Driver
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Arvada, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Xcel Energy is looking for talented and experienced Journeyman Lineman to join the Xcel Energy team at our Arvada Service Center in Arvada, Colorado.
In this position you will perform all duties of the lineman classification that involve overhead and underground electric distribution systems. You will need to be self-motivated, work well with others and possess a positive attitude. A strong commitment to work safely, provide quality customer service, create customer satisfaction and to work productively are a must in this position.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Must presently hold a Journeyman Lineman Certificate. Will be required to provide proof of successfull completion of a recognized Lineman Apprenticeship.
3. Must meet driver qualification requirements, including the possession of a valid Commercial Drivers License. (CDL)
4. Requires participation in after-hour emergency call-outs.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to successfully work with customers on a wide range of concerns.
7. Must be self-motivated and possess a positive attitude.
8. Demonstrated commitment to work productively and safely.