Skills: Corrosion Engineering, Pipe Inspection / NDT, Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: San Diego, CA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Manager.
Corrpro., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Perform duties related to planning, scheduling, costing, risk analysis, and overall job oversight of Cathodic Protection projects involving managing staff, subcontractor labor and/or equipment
- Development of project management work plan, including documentation of decisions involving project: scope, risk, cost and schedule
- Perform duties related to development of a scope statement and work breakdown structure
- Work with staff to develop schedule base lines and schedule; estimate activities based on work breakdown structure
- Schedule, lead, and participate in kick off, status reports, and close out meetings, including documentation of lessons learned
- Review and understand engineering drawings, reports and specifications to determine scope of work and communicate unknowns
- Ability to improve on current processes and collaborate for overall improvement on existing project management governance
- Accountable for current and new business development, improving margins, competitive defense and standardizing services offered to maintain and grow the business
- Responsible for value management, including earned value, actual value, and planned value
- Read and evaluate subcontractor agreements
- Must be capable of evaluating resources and determining resource loading to maximize efficiency
- Participate in appropriate industry associations and groups to represent the company
- Bachelors degree preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- NACE CP Certifications preferred
- 5 years of experience managing services and product projects within industrial or energy industries
- Cathodic protection project experience helpful
- Experienced in working directly with Client engineers and other contacts
- Must be able to partner with several groups within the company and customers
- Must be able to travel to customer sites as needed
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including staff, management, clients, and vendors
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Quarterly Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.