Skills: Project Management, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Harvey, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Administrator in Lake Charles, LA .
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Support the on-site installation services by providing scheduling and document control assistance to the site Superintendent at the Sasol Project, Lake Charles, LA
- Communicate schedule recommendations to Sasol personnel and on-site Corrpro construction team
- Complete, organize and file daily field tickets to meet Sasol site requirements
- Support reporting requirements such a delay forms, field tickets, timesheets, quality assurance forms, etc
- Assist with coordination and preparation of submittals, materials and training based on customer needs
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of project coordination or administrative experience,
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail are imperative to success in this position
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and be able to adjust to dynamic situations
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Microsoft Project, Internet databases and email required
- Must be able to travel occasionally as needed
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growt h Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.