Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Algiers Province, Algeria, Algeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Department: Contract&Procurement Department
Work Location: Groupement Bir Seba, Algeria
Contract period: 1 year(with a chance of renew)
- Prepares, Plan and participate, in co-operation with the other user departments, all tender process & strategy; monitor and follow up the development and evaluation of relevant documents (Internal recommendation, Service requisition, SO, PO, Techno-commercial Contract etc..)
- Oversee the negotiates, prepares and participates in finalizing post-award contracts for signing and executing by rule of protecting company's rights and benefit.
- Follows up, supervise and evaluates subcontractors' performance; monitors and controls approved contract values, works out and coordinates with other department/staff to resolve all issues derived from contract performance.
- Participates in documenting and preparing for the meetings of the Management Committee and for other meetings when required.
- Plan for the training and development of appropriate skills of Groupement Bir Seba Procurement & Administration staff though proper monitoring of staff strengths and weaknesses and to recommend the appropriate training needs.
- Support in ERP system implementation
- Constantly seek way and recommendation to improve the procurement process within the organization.
- At least 10 years' experience in procurement and contracts or related functions involved in the preparation, negotiation, and administration of complex contract/procurement. Preferably in oil and gas industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Commercial or related fields
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Sound understanding in oil & gas industry with extensive knowledge of E&P market movement and oil & gas equipment & operations, finance & accounting concepts & procedures.
- Good knowledge of commercial, insurance and legal issues.
- Strong communication skills necessary for a range of complex internal and external negotiation.
Do You Have Passion to Explore with Responsibility ?
PTTEP is a leading Asian exploration and production company driven by technological competence and green practices. We operate globally with the passion to explore with responsibility to provide reliable energy supply and sustainable value to all stakeholders. At PTTEP, we value not only human resources, knowledge and capability, but also we care for the community and the environment. Together, we work to grow sustainably.