Skills: Drilling Superintendent, Project Management
Other Skills: Project Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Purpose - Overall Summary:
- Responsible for initiation, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing of projects ensuring that the Company's policies, standards and procedures are complied with and met at all times.
- Provide leadership to the project personnel in all project matters.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the project and completion of the entire scope of work ensuring project objectives have been achieved within the approved parameters.
- PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Degree / Diploma in Project Management / MBA
- Accredited Project Management Qualification
- 8 Year + experience as Project Engineer/ Superintendent / Manager
WDI is a leading land drilling contractor with a fleet of 113 land drilling units of various sizes and types ranging from 500HP to 3000HP capacities, operating worldwide. With our headquarters in Dubai, we operate one of the world's largest, youngest and technologically advanced land rig fleet and have over 60 years of operating experience. Find out more at www.wdidrilling.com
WDI is part of the Weatherford group of companies.