Company: Oil and Gas Contract Drilling
Skills: Drilling Superintendent, Project Management
Other Skills: Project Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Purpose - Overall Summary:
- Responsible for initiation, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing of projects ensuring that the Company's policies, standards and procedures are complied with and met at all times.
- Provide leadership to the project personnel in all project matters.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the project and completion of the entire scope of work ensuring project objectives have been achieved within the approved parameters.
- PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Degree / Diploma in Project Management / MBA
- Accredited Project Management Qualification
- 8 Year + experience as Project Engineer/ Superintendent / Manager