Skills: Chemical Engineering, Corrosion Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Santa Fe Springs, CA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Corrosion Engineer I.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Perform design and evaluation of cathodic protection systems and other corrosion control systems
- Conduct various field tests to gather data for evaluation purposes
- Monitor construction activities for adherence to design specifications
- Conduct post-installation surveys, complete interference testing and energize rectifier systems
- Organize and reduce data gathered, prepare charts and tables
- Assemble field data for preparation of final client report including service recommendations
- Diagnose and recommend remedies for system difficulties observed during resurvey operations
- Recommend modifications to senior personnel for approval
- Assist senior staff in the preparation of survey and design reports and final job reports
- Assist senior staff in analyzing requirements and the design of appropriate corrosion control measures
- Provide maintenance of field test equipment, ensure good operation condition and render minor repairs
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical or Materials preferred)
- EIT, preferred
- NACE CP Level I Certification preferred
- 1 years of professional or internship experience preferred
- Training or experience with corrosion control or cathodic protection preferred
- Strong team and internal customer service skills required
- Must be able to travel
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.