Oklahoma City, US
Oklahoma City, US
Skills: Coil Tubing, Sales
Other Skills: Coiled Tubing Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Oklahoma City, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
~~Tucker Energy Services is a privately owned multinational oil and gas services corporation providing innovative technology solutions with a strong commitment to customer focused service. With corporate direction from the Houston headquarters we create the best quality customer-driven solutions. Our globally recognized product lines provide answers to complex upstream and downstream customer problems. Tucker Energy Services is a company committed to supplying quality services and solutions to the oil and gas industry while adhering to the highest safety standards.
At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees. Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies.
We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team. We are currently looking for a Coiled Tubing Sales Representative for Oklahoma City. Interested candidates must have solid relationships with client contacts in Oklahoma City. The scope of the position is as follows:
The Coiled Tubing Sales Representative is responsible for the sales and marketing of our Coiled Tubing services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identifies target markets and conducts sales efforts, including daily activities of sales, client negotiations, sales functions, and monitoring of existing contracts.
• Develops and carries out market plans (Long-term and Short-Term) through an understanding of the market and product applications.
• Provides technical support to internal and external customers.
• Develops internal marketing and quoting policies for special Oil and Gas products for Coiled Tubing services.
• Establishes and develops new or existing customers.
• Contacts existing or potential customers to identify opportunities for growth, and develops market knowledge.
• Establishes price lists and product quoting parameters and negotiates transfer price list with suppliers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
Must have experience and knowledge of Coiled Tubing Operations along with experience in sales/business development for Coiled Tubing services.
Proven successful years of experience over the requirement can be considered in lieu of education. Microsoft Office skills. High level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Tucker Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.