Skills: Construction Manager, Pipeline Engineering, Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Denver, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Area 1 - Construction Management (Execution of pipeline projects)
- Manage multiple overall pipeline projects, budgets, and schedules using Project Management Process
- Interface with Planning, LAND, Regulatory, and Operations to execute pipeline construction projects and ensure econodes are connected by First Gas Sales dates
- Accountable for onsite construction management of contractors and service providers (i.e. survey, construction, inspection, etc.)
- Work with Safety, Contracts, and Major Projects team to identify contractors bid list; Develop bid packages, job showing, bid evaluations, and award job
- Develop detailed project cost estimates using ROW, construction, and material information; Supplement AFEs for materials and construction to support execution phase of projects
- Coordinate engineering for Detail Design and estimates; construction drawings, and construction bid packages
- Develop RFQs, spec sheets for pipeline and equipment/ material BOM procurement; approve invoices
- Coordinate with the Land group for releases to begin construction activities, survey and environmental work for pipeline construction
- Lead construction activities
- Lead Project Kickoff and Project Closeout meetings
- Cash flow on AFEs; monthly projections
- Coordinate permits for road, railroad, and ditch crossings
- Work with Land group to identify feasible routes
- Approve hydrotest plans for DOT 192 and 195 work
- Coordinate with EHSR, Operations, and Facilities for PSSR activities
- Support Planning in the PAM to PSM process by attending Stakesite meetings/pre-planning meetings
- Update weekly project cost and schedule information and create project update reports for management; Interface with Management to provide reports and updates on progress, risks, and areas of concern through face to face meetings and weekly reports.
- Ensure job book documentation is complete for projects
- Assist with the developing and refining of cost metrics utilized in Major Projects cost estimates and KPI's as required.
- 10 years minimum experience in onshore pipeline, compressor station, and pump station construction management/ project management.
- Strong understanding of industry pipeline construction practices, industry standards, and codes (including API 1104, ASME B31.3, DOT 192 and DOT 195, API, ASME, NACE, OSHA and PSM 1910, etc.)
- Understanding of project management and documentation consistent with the stage gate project execution processes
- Ability to read alignment sheets, schedules, P&IDs, PFDs, etc.
- Background writing Project Charters, Design Basis Documents, SoW Documents, Contract Documents, Project Execution Plans, Staffing Plans, Risk Management Plans, MOCs, Schedules and Cost Estimates.
- Education: Advanced Degree recommended
1 year Contract Assignment
(No per diem or relocation assistance will be offered.)
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.