Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Martinez, CA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
34676BR Administrative Assistant (HSSE) Martinez, CA United States Martinez, CA Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In the US, we have operated for over a century and are a major oil and gas producer onshore and in the Gulf of Mexico, a recognized innovator in exploration and production technology, and a leading manufacturer and marketer of fuels, natural gas and petrochemicals. We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbours and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.
The purpose of this role is to provide overall HSSE Department admin support to client groups by serving as a focal point for staff timekeeping, HSSE Webpage maintenance, department scorecard maintenance, procedure and call card tracking, administrative support to the Document Control process, and recognition tracking.
- Prepare, submit, and track regulatory external (Federal, State, and Local) and internal reports.
- Maintain HSSE department office supply levels and track HSSE facility wide equipment (emergency response pagers, operations radios, and facility wide safety boot purchases.
- Serve as HSSE Records Focal Point and manage the document control system for the department, accurate filing, and document cataloging for all off site storage of records.
- Contribute to preparation of HSSE compliance assurance manuals and other documents.
- Support Goal Zero (GZ) program by maintaining GZ website and departmental websites, leading GZ Card Team (winner selection, card tracking), by serving as a GZ Trainer, coordinating in GZ Commitment Newsletters, and other GZ efforts.
- Perform final review of all updated call cards for department, update the database, and track for monthly completion of all call cards due.
- Gather information to complete the HSSE department scorecards and send the final report to the manager every month and maintain HSSE safety statistics.
- Coordinate information collection to complete the Performance Data report every month for the whole site. Due by 10th working day every month.
- Complete HSSE portion of the Martinez Refinery Scorecard Summary report by the 10th work day of every month.
- Participate in internal regulatory HSSE audits.
- Assist in tracking of Medical Records.
- Coordinate Safety Day, Emergency Response Dinner, Departmental Volunteer Events, Eagle Awards, Team Building events, and other HSSE activities.
- Serve as member of Permit to Work(PTW) Auditor Team, track PTW audits, and coordinating PTW newsletters, and track PTW audits.
- Organize the meals and beverages during routine operations and turnarounds for HSSE department.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video