Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chickasha, OK, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Job Description : Field Sales Representative – Equipment Sales
Location: Chickasha, Oklahoma
The Field Sales Representative for MI SWACO, a Schlumberger company advises customers on selection of products and services and is responsible for sales to new and existing customers in an assigned geographic area. These areas can vary and change depending on rig count for the basin. These areas are usually divided by counties, highways, rivers, lakes, etc. In addition to sales, this job relies heavily on the collection and recording of data on all products and services in that same assigned area. Successful Field Sales Representatives have excellent communication skills, are self-motivated, and work well in teams.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Acquiring new customers and maintaining relationships with existing ones to generate direct sales for all products and services
- Prepare customer information packages and activity reports
- Customer contact on each rig in the designated territory is required on a bi-monthly minimum, applies to all rigs
- Routinely and consistently maintain tracking of screen box assets and inventory
- Responsible for maintaining inventory levels
- Delivery of product to rigs will be on a daily basis
- Create sales tickets and work with the billing department to ensure tickets are entered into the system
- Responsible for generating various job related reports to management
- Adhere to all QHSE safety policies and ensure all is up to date
- Adhere to all driving and company vehicle policies and ensure all is up to date
- On call 24 hours a day in case products are needed for delivery outside of the normal working hours
Qualifications & Experience;
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a drilling-related environment or a minimum of 2 years in sales outside of the industry is preferred but not required
- Must be physically fit to lift certain products and services that will be delivered on a daily basis
- Must be computer literate with proficient skills in MS Word & Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with field operations and customers
- Position requires candidate to live in or near designated sales territory
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Canada, without sponsorship
- Good oral and written communication skills. Competent technical presentation skills
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor—priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.