Skills: Directional Driller, Driller, Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Sand Springs, OK, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro, an Insituform company, is looking for an experienced Drill Rig Operator.
Corrpro is America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure.
The Drill Rig Operator will perform duties involved with operating and maintaining drill rig as required for site specific projects.
- Coordinate work efforts to start projects by communicating with client
- Operate CME auger drill rig
- Organize and instruct crew members on being prepared for upcoming projects
- Work in the field on non drill related projects as needed
- Restore jobsite to conditions found prior to beginning work
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction manager
- Repair damaged equipment as directed by the construction manager
- Obtain drill licenses from other states as required or needed
- Maintain a valid driver's license and a CDL driver's rating
- Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of rotary mud drilling experience up to depths of 500 ft at 10" to 12" holes.
- This job includes significant overnight travel.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Annual Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.