Skills: Rig Mechanic
Other Skills: Min 3 years relevant experience in an oilfield service environment with a minimum 1 year as a Junior Mechanic or equivalent position
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WDI combines a culture of safety with a dedication to excellence. The result is a company that continues to grow and expand in both existing and new markets around the world. WDI is part of Weatherford group and has 113 rigs with 4500 employees operating all over the world.
Our company is looking for Rig Mechanics for our land rig drilling operations. The position is 35 days ON and 35 days OFF.
Job Purpose - Overall Summary:
- To maintain all company owned and operated mechanical equipment.
- To understand and implement the usage and maintenance of rig equipment in accordance with BMS.
- To supervise and train mechanical maintenance staff.
- Either has completed prior to appointment, or will complete in a reasonable time frame thereafter, the other training requirements listed on the applicable training matrix.
- Literate and numerate
- PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Junior Mechanic CAP Program completed
- Technical degree
- Min 3 years relevant experience in an oilfield service environment with a minimum 1 year as a Junior Mechanic or equivalent position.
WDI is a leading land drilling contractor with a fleet of 113 land drilling units of various sizes and types ranging from 500HP to 3000HP capacities, operating worldwide. With our headquarters in Dubai, we operate one of the world's largest, youngest and technologically advanced land rig fleet and have over 60 years of operating experience. Find out more at www.wdidrilling.com
WDI is part of the Weatherford group of companies.