Other Skills: Valid IWCF/IADC, Experience working overseas in the land drilling field, Min 5 years relevant experience in land drilling field with a minimum 3 years as Ass.Driller
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WDI combines a culture of safety with a dedication to excellence. The result is a company that continues to grow and expand in both existing and new markets around the world. WDI is part of Weatherford group and has 113 rigs with 4500 employees operating all over the world.
Our company is currently looking for Drillers for our land rig drilling operations. This is a rotational position 35 days ON and 35 days OFF.
Job Purpose - Overall summary:
- To operate and monitor all drilling systems and equipment, supervise all drill crew work activities and complete appropriate drilling documentation to the satisfaction of the client, Company management in compliance with applicable policies and regulations.
- To maintain the cost efficiency of the operation.
- To actively participate in the development of personnel.
- Literate and numerate
- PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A valid IWCF or Wellcap Well Control Certificate, Driller level
- Technical school degree
- Competence assurance program as Driller completed
- Min 5 years relevant experience in land drilling field with a minimum 3 years as Ass.Driller
WDI is a leading land drilling contractor with a fleet of 113 land drilling units of various sizes and types ranging from 500HP to 3000HP capacities, operating worldwide. With our headquarters in Dubai, we operate one of the world's largest, youngest and technologically advanced land rig fleet and have over 60 years of operating experience. Find out more at www.wdidrilling.com
WDI is part of the Weatherford group of companies.