Other Skills: Valid IWCF/IADC Supervisory level, Overseas and land rigs experience, Min 8 years relevant experience in land drilling field with a minimum 3 years as Driller.
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WDI combines a culture of safety with a dedication to excellence. The result is a company that continues to grow and expand in both existing and new markets around the world. WDI is part of Weatherford group and has 113 rigs with 4500 employees operating all over the world.
WDI is currently looking for Night Toolpushers for our land rigs opeations. The position is rotational 35 days On and 35 days OFF.
- To direct and control all operation functions of the rig whilst on tour; including safety, drilling, moving and maintenance.
- To maintain the cost efficiency of the operation.
- To actively participate in the development of personnel and to encourage other supervisors to do likewise.
- To work closely with the operator representative at the rig side to ensure that clients' operational requirements are accomplished safely and efficiently without damaging our environment.
- Competence Assurance Program as Driller completed
- PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A valid IWCF or Wellcap Well Control Certificate Supervisor Level
- Technical school degree
- Competence assurance program as NTP completed
- Min 8 years relevant experience in land drilling field with a minimum 3 years as Driller.
- Experience working overseas in the land drilling operation.
WDI is a leading land drilling contractor with a fleet of 113 land drilling units of various sizes and types ranging from 500HP to 3000HP capacities, operating worldwide. With our headquarters in Dubai, we operate one of the world's largest, youngest and technologically advanced land rig fleet and have over 60 years of operating experience. Find out more at www.wdidrilling.com
WDI is part of the Weatherford group of companies.