Skills: Electrical Technician, Production Operator
Other Skills: Computer literacy in PLC software, databases, and DCS with a preference to Delta V
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Mobile, AL, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The E&I Technician ensures the integrity and reliability of the platform/plant electrical and automation systems. The E&I Technician will be responsible for executing electrical and instrument tasks safely, efficiently, and effectively by functioning both independently and as a team to troubleshoot and solve problems by using a high degree of proficiency in the use of electrical and instrument equipment and computers.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Troubleshoots and adjusts electrical systems and instrumentation to safely maximize plant performance.
• Repair and maintain plant electrical and instrumentation systems on a scheduled or emergency basis.
• Install electrical circuits and instruments as required for plant upkeep or process modifications.
• Become familiar with process flow controls and DCS system for input and upkeep of the system.
• Be available for overtime and call-ins as required.
• Communicates and collaborates with all personnel and contractors as needed.
• Maintains current documentation on instrumentation and parameter drawings and database.
• Communicate and maintain a clean and organized spare parts inventory.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must live within 50 miles of Mobile, AL.
• Possess a combination of experience and education that would likely produce the desired job performance.
• High School diploma or GED along with a preferred Technical Degree in Electrical/Electronic or HVAC.
• Valid driver's license.
• Previous experience with electronic, electro-mechanical, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic industrial instrumentation as well as 5-20ma controls.
• Computer literacy in PLC software, databases, and DCS with a preference to Delta V experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Self-starter that can work independently.
• The ability to work well as a team to accomplish the company's goals.
Job Type: Contractor-Full-time-Working four 10 hour days.
Required license or certification:
• Driver's License
Crosby Energy Services blends proven best practices with innovative processes to deliver the highest quality employees and finest support services to the oil and gas industry. We embrace a value-driven culture of safety and the very highest ethical standards.
Contract Energy Professionals
Since 1992, Crosby Energy Services has been providing the oil and gas industry the best qualified contract energy professionals and consultants at competitive rates. Our training and employment pre-screening programs are among the best in the industry and allow us to streamline your hiring processes and hand-pick the best and the brightest in the industry. Our contract personnel include:
• Onshore and Offshore Production Operators
• Plant Operators
• Instrumentation and Electrical Technicians
• Specialized Consultants
• Safety Professionals
• Pipeline Personnel
• Equipment Operators
• Skilled Labor
• Maritime Personnel
• Clerical Personnel