Skills: HR - Recruitment, Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mumbai, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Reporting to the head of technology and head of services at Landmark and Halliburton Digital Solutions, the director, India Center is responsible for setting up and growth of the organization in India covering R&D, services, and customer support functions.
The Director is responsible for the effective operations of the India Center.
- Center operations
- Talent acquisition
- Talent Management
- University relationships
- Halliburton and Landmark brand recognition with top universities
- Deepens relationship with regional O&G customers
- Provides direct and ongoing strategic leadership for the India Development Center (IDC) organization.
- Manages multiple subordinate managers and high-level individual contributors designing and developing solutions utilizing multiple engineering and geoscience disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions.
- Directs and manages a diverse team of engineering professionals performing research, development, design and implementation for the portfolio in concert with head of Technology and the technology business lines in Landmark and Halliburton Digital Solutions.
- Manages senior relationships and escalated issues with outsourced partners and suppliers, including setting expectations regarding deliverables, product quality, schedules, and costs; ensures that organization is effectively leveraging outsourced resources.
- Manages headcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for the organization, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with organizational metrics and business plans.
- Engages with program managers, marketing, technical leaders and executives to communicate program status, escalate issues, and guide and influence strategic decision-making.
- Identifies opportunities for and drives organizational initiatives and programs to support engineering process improvements and cost reductions.
- Works with local team to provide stronger technical relationship and deeper support to customers in the region.
Provides overall people˜are management for direct reports, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; drives and fosters organization-wide performance standards, expectations, and practices to support ongoing team member and process development
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A18 MIDC Cross Rd B, Andheri-E,-Mumbai,-Mumbai,-400093, India
Experience Level:-Experienced Hire-
Product Service Line:-Landmark Software & Services--
Full Time / Part Time:-Full Time
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.