Skills: HR - Recruitment, Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mumbai, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Reporting to the head of technology and head of services at Landmark and Halliburton Digital Solutions, the director, India Center is responsible for setting up and growth of the organization in India covering R&D, services, and customer support functions.
The Director is responsible for the effective operations of the India Center.
- Center operations
- Talent acquisition
- Talent Management
- University relationships
- Halliburton and Landmark brand recognition with top universities
- Deepens relationship with regional O&G customers
- Provides direct and ongoing strategic leadership for the India Development Center (IDC) organization.
- Manages multiple subordinate managers and high-level individual contributors designing and developing solutions utilizing multiple engineering and geoscience disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions.
- Directs and manages a diverse team of engineering professionals performing research, development, design and implementation for the portfolio in concert with head of Technology and the technology business lines in Landmark and Halliburton Digital Solutions.
- Manages senior relationships and escalated issues with outsourced partners and suppliers, including setting expectations regarding deliverables, product quality, schedules, and costs; ensures that organization is effectively leveraging outsourced resources.
- Manages headcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for the organization, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with organizational metrics and business plans.
- Engages with program managers, marketing, technical leaders and executives to communicate program status, escalate issues, and guide and influence strategic decision-making.
- Identifies opportunities for and drives organizational initiatives and programs to support engineering process improvements and cost reductions.
- Works with local team to provide stronger technical relationship and deeper support to customers in the region.
Provides overall people˜are management for direct reports, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; drives and fosters organization-wide performance standards, expectations, and practices to support ongoing team member and process development
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A18 MIDC Cross Rd B, Andheri-E,-Mumbai,-Mumbai,-400093, India
Experience Level:-Experienced Hire-
Product Service Line:-Landmark Software & Services--
Full Time / Part Time:-Full Time
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.