Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Skills: Certification Engineer
Other Skills: project execution environments
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Vietnam
Position Title: Certification and Classification Coordinator
Work Location: HCMC Field Development Office / Site Engineering Offices / Site Fabrication Locations
Reports to: Project Service Manager
Start Date: Mar 2017
- Collates technical data required for license and permit applications, entered information into appropriate computer applications, databases, and systems for accuracy, completeness and retrieval.
- Prepares and reviews applications for licenses and permits and ensures compliance with administrative codes, statutes, and agency policies and Company procedures.
- Maintains records associated with license and permit applications.
-Ensure that license and permit fees are paid to ensure that receipt of licenses and permits meet project timeframes.
- Evaluates and tracks applications and responses and raises any deficiencies to teh Facilities Project Manager.
- Provides administrative and technical assistance to the Facilities Team related to license and permit requirements to the project team; answers questions and explains licensing and permit codes; and supplies information regarding license and permit processing, policies, and procedures.
- Provides timely (minimum monthly) updates of licenses and permits applications and issuance to Facilities Team Project Manager and provides corrective actions if departure from the Master Schedule are identified.
- Monitors contractor's performance for obtaining licenses and permits under their control to ensure compliance with contract and Project timeframes.
- Interprets and communicates licensing and permitting requirements and other information applicable to various agency and statutory requirements to the Facilities Project Team.
- Develop and implement administrative procedures for the renewal of license and permit during the Operations phase.
- Performs related work as required.
- Working experience in Vietnam Offshore Oil & Gas Field Developments.
- Experience working in project execution environments including Contractor engineering offices, fabrication yards, and offshore hook up / commissioning / start up support
- Knowledge of office practices; Vietnamese license and permits administrative procedures, applicable policies, codes, and statutes.
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment, computers, and computer software.
- Ability to respond to inquiries in a timely manner; to implement administrative and technical procedures; to interpret applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures; to communicate effectively.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the Vietnam Oil & Gas industry
- Multidisciplinary knowledge of offshore facilities design, fabrication, installation and commissioning;