Skills: Maintenance Manager, Operations Management
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Vietnam, Vietnam
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Posiiton: Operations & Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Project site in Vietnam
Reports to: Operations Manager
· Performing the duties of an offshore Operation and Maintenance Supervisor after offshore installation.
· Enforce all company regulations and safety procedures to ensure high safety standard is maintained.
· Supervise and control Contract Operations Personnel of platform facilities to supply produced fluids in quantities and qualities as specified by the daily nomination.
· Area and system responsible for the TLWP - Tension Leg Wellhead Platform. Supervise and control works onboard. Coordinate with contract maintenance personnel on work plan, monitor and assist in the activities to minimize or prevent disruption to platform operation during planned or unplanned maintenance work.
· Diploma in Engineering. Extensive operation and maintenance experience might compensate for not having an engineering diploma.
· 10 years working experience in offshore oil and gas industry and preferably 5 years in a Lead/Supervisor role.
· Experience with well operations and interventions
· Strong English and Vietnam language skills