Skills: Emergency Response, Maintenance Manager
Other Skills: APCI Liquefaction experience, Distributive Control System (DCS), Honeywell Experion
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Quintana, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Operations Shift Supervisor
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Liquefaction facility while under the direction of the Terminal Operations Superintendent.
- Will be required to work a rotating schedule with the flexibility to adapt to schedule changes and cover positions on overtime as needed.
- Provide the overall direction to the day to day activities of the inside and outside shift operators.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain TWIC card
- Responsible for all operational activities during the shift
- Supervise operators' activities for the Liquefaction LNG cargo loading/unloading, Re-gas facilities.
- Responsible for safe operation and coordination between the various functions
- Ensure compliance with all safety, environmental and health requirements on the shift
- Ensure product quality specifications and delivery volume requirements are met
- Train and mentor subordinate operations personnel
- Troubleshoot plant problems
- Provide technical advice/support to Maintenance, Operations and Engineering Support
- Serves as Incident Commander
- Serves as backup to Operations Superintendent
- Other duties as assigned and deemed necessary by facility supervision
- PICF when a ship is docked
- The employee must have the ability to drive a motor vehicle in order to perform the duties required at all Client locations
- To successfully draw out the process with process narratives and successfully pass all required tests associated with all Client Liquefaction processes outlined in the Client progression plan
- APCI Liquefaction experience
- Must be experienced in the use of PC equipment and software including Windows and MS office products
- Ability to supervise multiple projects (planning, organizing, oversight)
- Good written/verbal technical communication skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and change
- Must be proficient in all areas of the Liquefaction, Re-gas , and Dock Facilities and are signed off in all Operator roles within the facility and be able to draw all areas from memory
- Active learner
- Self-starter, motivated and must possess organizational skills
- Trouble shooting/analytical skills with the ability to logically work through process problems and upsets
- Strong leadership, training/mentoring and team building skills
- Able to provide clear work instruction to subordinates
- Ability to develop and follow operating procedures
- Good mechanical background
- Trained in NIMS & Emergency Response
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong commitment to HSE with the ability to inspire and lead others
- Very knowledgeable in Facility operation and control using a Distributive Control System (DCS), Honeywell Experion system preferred
- Understanding the operation of centrifugal pumps, cooling fans, heat exchangers, compressors, etc.
- Strong Planning Skills
- Experience in reading and understanding P&ID & PFD drawings
- Effective communications, MS, Management of budgets
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent and in process of acquiring Process Technology Degree OR10+ years' experience
- 10 to 15 years' experience in Operations of an LNG, NGL or Chemical Plant DCS system (Honeywell Experian) experience required
- 5 + years' experience in Supervision
- Able to pass pre-qualification test
Associates Degree in Process Technology
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Established in 1991, Omega is a leading global supplier of systems and personnel to the oil and gas and energy sectors. We combine flexible personnel with expert software products to provide project teams with consistent, up to date information that improves communication, decision making and project performance.
Our business culture is transparent and open, with a service minded and entrepreneurial staff of almost 900 people of 35 different nationalities handled from 14 different offices worldwide. We can staff projects with experienced consultants or complete teams, across all disciplines, supporting projects in size from $100K to $10+ billion.