Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Poway, CA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Underground Solutions, Inc. ("UGSI"), an Aegion Company, has an opening for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. This position would be based in our Poway, CA facility.
Underground Solutions, Inc. is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing companies in the water infrastructure and electrical conduit market with a portfolio of proprietary and patented technologies targeting water and wastewater infrastructure improvement and undergrounding of electrical conduit.
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who possess professionalism, a strong work ethic and strong computer, communication, and organizational skills necessary to effectively handle and prioritize multiple responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner. The position requires an individual with dedication to a team environment with the ability and desire to be part of a fast-paced and growing business.
- Front desk receptionist duties, including answering phones, processing mail, shipping (FedEx/UPS), typing, document scanning, filing, office supply ordering, and general office responsibilities
- Data entry into the company's ERP system
- Expense report preparation
- Travel reservations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of related administrative or receptionist experience preferred
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments from multiple individuals
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside customers and vendors.
- Ability to work overtime when/if required
UGSI is a drug-free workplace. Our company offers a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, matching 401k, tuition assistance, paid vacation and holiday time, and much more.
For more information about UGSI, please visit our website at www.undergroundsolutions.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.