Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
• Assist In charge QA/QC (Site) in getting overall objectives of QA/QC at project site.
• Prepare and review the QA/QC procedures to meet project specific requirements.
• Ensure that customer complaints regarding QA/QC are being logged and proper preventive and corrective actions are being taken within due date.
• Facilitate the project site team in resolving technical issues related to QA & QC.
• Update the status of CAR's and PAR's for all project sites.
• Assist project team for all technical queries.
• Update and maintain all the required standards and codes, required to execute the different ongoing projects.
• Prepare and update the specific QIP's for various disciplines / activities.
• Make the assigned inspections and prepare the log of same.
• Diploma of Associate Engineer
• Computer literate - in particular MS Office.
• Total Experience: 5 years of working in QA/QC with minimum of 3 years in Oil & Gas EPCC projects
• QA/QC related knowledge
• Communication Skills
• Personnel Management Skills