Skills: Barge Engineer, Barge Master, Drilling Manager
Other Skills: anchor foreman
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: 259100, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
1. Assist the Barge Foreman in setting up the barge on work locations.
2. Prepare anchors, pennant wires and different types of bouys during barge mobilization.
3. Check the condition of the barge mooring system i.e anchor winches and anchor wires, and report findings to the Barge Foreman.
4. Plot anchor positions and depicted in the approved anchor pattern; in the absence of such patters, plan and plot positions with the concurrence of senior colleagues.
5. Monitor the position of a barge during repositioning of anchors onto the seabed with Anchor Handling Tugs (AHTS) to ensure that the barge is well positioned through all phases of the lay operation.
6. Report cases of accidents, incidents, and near-misses to senior colleagues for investigation and further action.
7. Be incharge of the tower's operation, running anchors and movement of the barge on its anchors.
8. Record and maintain relevant documentation related to anchor handling in accordance with vessels procedures.
9. Check the condition of anchors, bouys and pennant wires on a frequest basis, and verify the positioning of anchors once the barge is operational.
10. Provide necessary assistance to the Barge Foreman with the deck activities when anchor related duties are minimal.
11. Compliance in accordance with section/ Company policies and procedures, policy of integrity and code of conduct & HSE standard.
Founded in 2006 in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., Advanced International Employment Services (AIES) , part of Bin Butti International Holdings, has been partnering with business and government agencies across the Middle East in support of their on demand manpower solutions.
We provide flexible, customized solutions for our clients temporary and permanent staffing needs thus providing the needed recruitment support from qualified professionals to skilled, semi-skilled and entry level workers.
Advanced Employment provides every type of worker for these industries:
· Oil and Gas
· Facilities Management
· Construction and Engineering
Even the most technologically advanced organizations cannot succeed without capable, confident, human capital. That's why at Advanced Employment has developed a step-by step process for identifying and placing suitable candidates for every role.
We work to get a clear idea of what makes your company unique, so we can send only the most unique candidates.