Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Reporting to the project director/commissioning directive on all matters related to commissioning.
- Lead, direct and motivate a team of discipline commissioning Engineers throughout the Pre commissioning/ commissioning phases of the Project.
- Prepare/review Plans, schedules and Procedures in relation to pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up of facilities.
- Plan manpower requirements.
- Organize and control Vendor representatives.
- Preparation of commissioning spare parts list.
- Preparation of test equipment requirements.
- Preparation of Pre commissioning/commissioning ICAPS data base.
- Review the pre-commissioning and Commissioning Dossiers.
- Review and approve Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) procedure for all systems/packages.
- Co-ordinate and a key player in Factory & Site Acceptance Tests where required.
- Attend and witness Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) of transformers, banks, power and distribution transformers, SWGs and switchboards, distribution panels DC and AC UPS, KV motors, and diesel generators.
- Attend all progress review meetings and report on progress of commissioning.
- Advise system priorities, to Construction Focal Point, with a view to early and efficient hand-over.
- Establish budgets and schedules for all work under the control of Commissioning and manage delivery accordingly.
- Provide commissioning support when required, during start up and the initial operations phase of the project.
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standards.
Founded in 2006 in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., Advanced International Employment Services (AIES) , part of Bin Butti International Holdings, has been partnering with business and government agencies across the Middle East in support of their on demand manpower solutions.
We provide flexible, customized solutions for our clients temporary and permanent staffing needs thus providing the needed recruitment support from qualified professionals to skilled, semi-skilled and entry level workers.
Advanced Employment provides every type of worker for these industries:
· Oil and Gas
· Facilities Management
· Construction and Engineering
Even the most technologically advanced organizations cannot succeed without capable, confident, human capital. That's why at Advanced Employment has developed a step-by step process for identifying and placing suitable candidates for every role.
We work to get a clear idea of what makes your company unique, so we can send only the most unique candidates.