Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Develop Mechanical Completion and Commissioning Strategy.
- Develop System Turnover Strategy.
- Manage and coordinate development and issuance of project documents such as Mechanical Completion / Commissioning Manuals, Commissioning Procedures, Commissioning Schedules and Checklists for Mechanical Completion / Commissioning.
- Develop Systemization of Project Scope of Work and coloured marked-up P & IDs, SLDs etc.
- Generate Technical Databases on the on a Subsystem basis.
- Assist in preparation of Hydro test Packs
- Take part in project planning & scheduling; Prepares and keeps up-to-date the Precommissioning, Commissioning, Start-Up and test run execution schedules and accordingly prioritizes Procurement and Construction actions.
- Supervise the preparation of the Precommissioning, Commissioning and Start-Up Test Procedures
- Develop Project System Turnover Packages.
- Coordinate MC planning, verification, and documentation by the use of Mechanical Completion Check Records and Walk Down Punch Lists etc. for all disciplines
- Review Engineering documents such as P&IDs, PFDs, SLDs etc. and coordinate during the development of the same.
- Review and approve Vendor FAT and SAT procedures. Update & finalize on-site vendors' scope of work.
- Participate in the 3D Model Reviews for compliance with the Precommissioning, commissioning and start up requirements and for accessibility & operability.
- Authorize and approve Commissioning test activities and ensure adherence by the Construction and Commissioning personnel towards the HSE requirements such as SIMOPS, PTW etc.
- Liaise with field engineering and ensure correct inter-discipline checks are performed.
- Monitor/Schedule Vendor activities where required.
- Ensure temporary supplies and Commissioning spares are adequate for the system testing.
- Identify the project requirements & constraints and participates in the Lessons-Learnt sessions related to Precommissioning, Commissioning and Start-Up activities.
- Perform field Commissioning activities.
- Control latest documentation issued, archiving and transmittals, ensuring quality mark-up drawings following completion of Mechanical Completion and Commissioning activities.
Founded in 2006 in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., Advanced International Employment Services (AIES) , part of Bin Butti International Holdings, has been partnering with business and government agencies across the Middle East in support of their on demand manpower solutions.
We provide flexible, customized solutions for our clients temporary and permanent staffing needs thus providing the needed recruitment support from qualified professionals to skilled, semi-skilled and entry level workers.
Advanced Employment provides every type of worker for these industries:
· Oil and Gas
· Facilities Management
· Construction and Engineering
Even the most technologically advanced organizations cannot succeed without capable, confident, human capital. That's why at Advanced Employment has developed a step-by step process for identifying and placing suitable candidates for every role.
We work to get a clear idea of what makes your company unique, so we can send only the most unique candidates.