Skills: Construction Engineer, Project Management
Other Skills: yards engineer, construction management
Experience: 9 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Jobs at this level are responsible for direction and coordination of site resources on less complex Projects, or as part of a substantive large Project.
They are also responsible for the coordination (with PMT, Engineering, procurement and Client) of the required project resources as related to the section scope of work in order to ensure that the construction meets all client contractual requirements in the most effective and efficient manner up to the mechanical completion, and in some cases up to start-up.
- Review contract.
- Planning package.
- Reviews Engineering documentation.
- Project specific procedures.
- Sub-contractor scope of work.
- Client deliverables/progress plan.
- Job instructions & variation proposals.
- Supervises Section Engineer activities
- Client approvals.
- Co-ordinates activities.
- Vendor deliverables.
- Report preparation & invoices.
- Certification activities.
- Final documentation.
- Lessons learned.
- Estimates bids.
- Compliance with HSE standards. Skills Required
- Decision maker
- B.Sc. in Engineering.
- 8 years' experience with proven construction management experience.
- Commercial awareness and cost effectiveness.
- Influencing ability.
- English language.
- Report writing skills.
- Good communication skills and committed team player/leader.