Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Jobs at this level will be involved in setting, supervising and carrying out activities associated with construction functions, ensuring that necessary resources are available and that work is completed on schedule and to required safety and quality standards. These jobs could be located on projects, within the Operations function or in the Yard.
- Plan, organize & prioritize activities.
- Co-ordinate activities.
- Approve and supervise work plans.
- Proposes project support facilities.
- Ensures availability of tools, consumables and documentation.
- Co-ordinates demobilization activities.
- Monitors Manpower Plan & equipment usage.
- Estimates data input.
- Troubleshoots & de-bottlenecks.
- Mentors staff.
- Client contact.
- Procedures compliance.
- Motivates, trains & develops staff.
- Staff appraisal.
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
- Diploma in Engineering or 12 years schooling & a discipline- specific technical qualification.
- Attendance at courses & seminars.
- 15 year's relevant experience.
- Supervisory experience- Team leader.
- Good communication skills and a strong cultural awareness.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Initiative and sound judgement.
- Written and spoken English - Report writing.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings