Skills: Installation Engineer, Pipeline Services, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: East & SE Asia
• Process piping installation work.
• Supervise and monitor piping installation activities.
• Project: Refinery & Petroleum project in Johor Bahru Malaysia
Duration: Permanent Employment
Nationality: Preffered Malaysian
A dynamic company formed in year 2007 by a group of engineers with extensive experience in the oil & gas industry ranging from Onshore Production, Offshore Production, Drilling and Diving Support
We offer support to the industry by supplying Quality Engineers and Administrative staff for Construction, Commissioning, and Operations (both onshore and off shore).
- Integrated project controls, cost estimating, cost management, planning, documentation control, risk analysis and systems development.
- Contract review, contract administration, claims advice and contract document preparation.
- Engineering Review
- Process Engineering, Equipment design, Manufacturing and System .
- Systems Design & Integration
- Requirement analysis, systems analysis, vendor selection, workflow modelling, data modelling.
- Hazid, Hazop, FMECA
- Assessment of technical systems as well as procedures.
- Factory Acceptance Tests
31 Jurong Port Road 02-12
Jurong Logisctics Hub
Tel : +65 62652432
Fax : +65 62652132