Skills: Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Senior Warehouseperson.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Unload truck, review for accuracy and receive materials into JDE
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Assist with inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer daily
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the staging area daily
- Organize and Maintain a non-inventory list of materials
- Assist in counting of quarterly and annual physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat including but not limited to sweeping dusting and mopping
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment at all times
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehouse and/or order processing procedures
- Operate and maintain forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment, as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must have Forklift Certification and Pallet Jack Certification
- Ability to perform work accurately and safely in a precipitation/climate driven environment
- Ability to communicate effectively using the written and spoken word
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal independently
- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situation
- Ability to lift 75-100 LBS or more
- Ability to continuously sit, lift, stand and/or bend for 8 hours or more
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.