Skills: Business Development, Civil Engineering, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Coquitlan, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Join our team in this rewarding role, Business Developer with focus on structures and infrastructure with in Canada, based out of Ontario.
Fibrwrap Construction is a full service structural renovation company specializing in the design and application of advanced composite systems. Fibrwrap was founded in 1988 to assist in the development of Fyfe Company's Tyfo® Fibrwrap® system. Since then, we have performed structural upgrades on over 6,000 projects worldwide. For more information, visit www.fibrwrap.com or search Fibrwrap on www.youtube.com.
• Develop strategic plans that are compatible with corporate and regional objectives focused on maximizing market penetration, growth, win rate/market share, acquisitions orders, revenue backlog, and profits.
• Ensure timely and aggressive execution of the following functions: prospecting; lead generation; territory coverage; market research; market strategy; client education and consultation; awareness of policies, regulations, and compliance; customer satisfaction; and procurement strategy.
• Oversee a comprehensive sales plan to meet annual acquisitions, orders and revenue targets for designated regions and the corporation.
• Develop and monitor sales forecasts and budgets.
• Conduct strategy sessions for account acquisition and management. Remain current on sales performance, and provide sales reports as appropriate.
• Foster communications between Business Development and other functions, specifically Project Managers, estimators, and Regional Manager.
• Remain current on operational capabilities, backlog, and cost structure.
• Represent organization within appropriate industry and professional organizations and trade groups. Make presentations of company service offerings to targeted prospective clients.
• Provide input into development of marketing literature and other promotional material.
• Represent the company at industry trade shows, workshops and seminars.
• Bachelor of Science degree Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a degree with a concentration in Business, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Construction Management or other related field required.
• MBA is an asset.
• Minimum of 5-10 years related experience with demonstrated success.
• Construction or client organization experience desired.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and communicate.
• The ability to "talk-the-talk" with engineering clients.
• Strong people management and decision-making skills.
• Entrepreneurial energy with a flair for start-up business operations.
We offer career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting career opportunity, please send yoour resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.