Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Malaysia, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
START DATE: ASAP
WORKING SCHEDULE: TBA
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The main responsibilities cover:
• Responsible for the strict adherence of the compliance & procedures
• Design, plan and implement a department strategy for subcontracting, planning & budgeting
• Manage the Supply Chain with the objectives of improving quality, cost and delivery performance.
• Support the Category team in building competences by categories in terms of spends analysis, suppliers market, cost drivers, raw material indexes; seek for opportunities
• Ensure best Total Cost of Ownership of procuring Goods & Services (TCO) inclusive of cost, quality, delivery time, safety requirements, specification, invoicing control
• Develop and monitor the sourcing
• Develop and monitor the SRM (Supplier Relationship management) with the category team
• Responsible for identifying, establishing and maintaining frame agreements with subcontractors and suppliers with the Category manager
• Manage resources and ensure they are adequately allocated to the Category teams.
• Ensure a good level of training in their core competencies and expediting
• Initiate and follow up activities related to pre-qualification of vendors, and associated tender preparation and submittal.
• Liaise with QHSES to ensure up-to-date records from existing or forthcoming suppliers.
• Liaise with Engineering and PMT on future developments or technical challenges where Service providers / suppliers can offer assistance, propose alternative suppliers technologies to engineering.
• Provide an oversight of the packages and budget regarding the Subcontracting, purchasing, logistic, VO's and invoicing
• Ensure a correct Subcontracting / Services project reporting at monthly/weekly basis
• Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually apply LEAN to processes
• Provide support during Tender clarification meetings and attend clarification meetings as required.
• Negotiate major strategic work scopes up to the point of contract award.
• Liaise with the Contract Manager or Legal in order to minimize legal exposure
• Participate to the risk & strategy meeting per project
• Ensure that specific terms and condition are incorporated at the Project stage into the call out work order.
• Responsible for implementation and maintenance of system.
• Develop, improve, Monitor, administrate the Subcontract process, systems and procedures including at tender phase, PO/subcontract follow-up, expediting, logistics and invoicing.
• Raise alert if/when a Subcontractor /supplier/market deficiency is identified and ensure appropriate action is taken.
• Establish a historical cost database providing input/benchmarking to tenders and projects.
• Monitor adherence to procedures related to Global Supply Chain (Internally & externally)
• Provide relevant reporting to Projects, Management
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
• Minimum bachelor degree preferably in Engineering or Science degree.
• Minimum 15 years of Experience in subcontracting, project procurement or Supply Chain, out of which minimum the last 5 years in major EPCIC projects, preferably offshore Oil & Gas EPCIC Projects or Transportation and Installation Project
• International experience is mandatory
• Min 7 years' experience in team management
• A strategic and strong result oriented profile
• Strong negotiation & communications skills
• Good understanding of Frame agreement, Global/Regional negotiation and commercial matters
• Good experience on supplier qualification processes / Supplier Relationship management/continuous improvement
• Ability to take initiative and influence others
• Team player skills
• Excellent Communication Skills in English, both spoken and written.
**Please note that only shortlisted/pre-qualified candidates, will be contacted**
WHO WE ARE
OGAS Solutions was founded in Thailand in 1999, serving the E&P sector for major operating companies in South-East Asia. Since 2006, OGAS Solutions has grown up to be a strong actor of the industry in Europe, Africa and Asia.
OGAS Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 certified
Manpower contracting and associated technical services
Recruitment and Human Resource support
Rig Management and Oilfield services
Training: Drilling; Production; Well Services; HSE and more
Oil & Gas: Upstream/Downstream, Offshore/Onshore and Subsea
Power Generation/ Distribution
Visa and work permits
International and local individual logistics
International and local administration support
Local taxation management
International health /Disability /Life and repatriation