Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer
Other Skills: Wastewater
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: UK, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
The role is for a Senior Process Engineer with responsibility to develop efficient technical solutions that will deliver improvements to water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Technical expertise in process engineering, particularly in relation to water and wastewater treatment; and assist in the technical leadership on projects in terms of developing and managing people and tasks, managing project budgets, scope and risk.
- Actively support, develop, train and provide guidance to staff within the process engineering group, using appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering or other relevant subject.
- A Chartered member (or equivalent) of a relevant engineering institution i.e. IChemE.
- Experience within the water industry particularly with compliance issues and treatment plant operation with knowledge of water and wastewater treatment processes.
EnRJ Partners – Engineering Success
Technical staffing company providing outcome focussed recruitment solutions to the global Oil & Gas Industry.
We provide the following solutions:
· Direct Hire & Retained Search
· Contract Hire & Compliant Payroll Solutions
· Contractor Mobilisation
· Talent Mapping – Competitor Analysis
Our extensive market network means we can deliver individual, team or project resources across all the whole Oil & Gas life cycle.
Senior Appointments – Executive Hires
· Project Management / PMC
· Subsurface: Geoscience & Drilling
· Subsea & Pipeline
· Project Services
· Discipline Engineering