Skills: Production Technologist
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Williston, ND, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Location: Williston, North Dakota
The PT Specialist is responsible for the delivery and technical service of clients in an assigned geographical area and territory. She/ He reports to the Operations Manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the day to day service of existing accounts within assigned geographical area which includes; program management, delivery of products, inventory control, gathering samples to support programs.
- Support sales in procuring new business opportunities in support of area goals and objectives
- Review and comply with Schlumberger Quality Health Safety and Environmental Policy.
- Reference location's Aspect and Impact list for environmental responsibilities.
- Reference location’s Risk Assessments and Job Safety Analysis prior to all job tasks.
- If a QHSE event is observed on Schlumberger and/or customer location, immediate action is taken by the observer to report it, and to initiate the corrective and preventive action process (refer to M-I Nonconformance Reporting Procedure/ QHSE Violation or customer hotlines.) Violations of QHSE rules (laws) may involve not only liabilities on the part of companies, but may create personal liabilities. Violations of the “rules” could result in loss of job, civil, or criminal prosecution.
- Always be mindful of physical and health hazards in the workplace. Immediately notify your supervisor of problems.
- Technical diploma or related education in specialty chemical operations.
- Minimum of 3 years in the oil and gas industry. 2 year experience in the specialty chemical industry. Technical knowledge of chemical applications in oil & gas production. Complete understanding of oilfield processes.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Competent technical presentation skills.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor—priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.