Conyers, GA, US
Conyers, GA, US
Skills: Electrical Technician, Engineering Technician, Welding
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Conyers, GA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Field Technician for our Water Works Group.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection services for industrial and municipal water systems. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Travel to project sites in the Midwest and Northeast Region of the US
- Install and service cathodic protection (corrosion control) systems on industrial and municipal water systems. Water systems are above and below ground steel tanks up to 224' off the ground
- Cathodic Protection is a means of preventing corrosion utilizing a low voltage DC current
- Run conduit, pull wire, mount junction boxes and electrodes, splice wires and general service work
- Perform general welding on steel tanks
- Will travel with crew member for generally 1-2 weeks at a time, but may be longer depending on the job and the location
- Electrical or welding education or experience preferred
- Experience operating basic hand tools
- Willing and able to run electrical conduit
- Must have strong team and internal customer service skills, as well as strong problem solving skills
- Must be willing to climb water towers up to 100'
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be able to travel overnight for generally 1-2 weeks at a time but sometimes longer
- Must be able to work overtime during the busy season
Corrpro provides the opportunity for Career Growth with a Competitive Salary, 1.5 Overtime Pay, and Excellent Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401k, Paid Vacation and Holiday Time, Tuition Assistance, Paid Per Diem, Company Vehicle, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.