Skills: CAD / CAM, Drafting
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: West Chicago, IL, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced CAD Drafter.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more information, visit www.corrpro.com
- Interpret engineering and construction sketches and mock-ups for graphical intent
- Implement consistent style in preparing plan, section, elevation, and detail drawings
- Update standard details as directed by supervisor or engineering manager
- Complete all drawings using high professional standards for clarity and neatness
- Review blueprints, sketches, and specifications related to drafting requirements
- Exercise judgment to determine essential information
- Scale drawings for accurate proportion and relationship among components
- Prepare CAD drawings to represent physical features of client facilities
- Annotate cathodic protection components to client facility drawings as designed or as installed
- Measure and record field data as directed by project engineers or project managers
- Analyze and tabulate data for customer reports
- Associates of Arts degree with a concentration in Computer Aided Drafting or related field or equivalent required
- Experience with AutoCAD 14.0 required
- Persist at difficult tasks despite unexpected obstacles
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.