Skills: Corrosion Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: West Chester, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a NACE CP Certified Corrosion Engineer.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Plan and perform duties involved with evaluation, design and check-out of cathodic protection systems and corrosion control systems for Department of Defense projects
- Provide technical assistance to senior engineers and project managers as needed
- Conduct various field tests to gather data for evaluation purposes of cathodic protection systems
- When necessary, make recommendations for cathodic protection system upgrade and repair
- Provide installation support, and if necessary supervision for minor cathodic protection system install
- Organize and interpret data for technical reports
- Develop technical report with graphs, tables, and photographs
- Assist senior staff in the preparation of cathodic protection system design and reports
- Assist senior staff in analyzing requirements and the design of appropriate corrosion control measures
- Provide maintenance of field test equipment, ensure good operational condition and render minor repairs
- Bachelor of Science degree Electrical, Chemical, or Materials Engineering, or related required
- NACE CP Technologist Certification preferred
- 5 years related corrosion CP experience
- Project management experience preferred
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Must have team oriented attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Report writing experience preferred
- Must be able to travel to customer sites as needed
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.