Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Pipeline Integrity Engineer with experience in Direct Assessment.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, corrosion monitoring, and pipeline integrity business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional integrity, corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil and gas companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install all types of cathodic protection systems for all types of structures. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Provide engineering and consulting services to pipeline clients supporting direct assessment inspection programs including external corrosion direct assessment (ECDA), internal corrosion direct assessment (ICDA) and stress corrosion cracking direct assessment (SCCDA) for gas transmission pipelines.
- The Pipeline Integrity Engineer is a client-facing role requiring working knowledge and experience in pipeline integrity and risk/reliability methods, and strong oral and written communications skills.
- Lead engineering assessment projects using reliability or quantitative risk based approaches to support client decision-making processes.
- Review preliminary engineering data, identify/determine objectives and expectations of projects, and identify appropriate engineering methods and procedures.
- Serve as subject matter expert for pipeline regulations, industry standards, and industry recommended practices for integrity related activities.
- Provide technical supervision and technical assistance to other divisions within the corporation.
- Produce cost estimations and detailed proposals for pipeline integrity related projects.
- Develop and implement technical training programs.
- Produce technical papers and produce and present technical and sales presentations.
- Participate in industry committees (ASME, NACE, PRCI, API, AGA, etc.).
- Bachelor of Science degree with a concentration in Electrical, Chemical, Materials Engineering or other related engineering fields required.
- Registered Professional Engineer or Engineer In Training preferred.
- NACE CP Level II or III Certification required.
- 5-7 years experience in Pipeline Integrity Engineering - inspection, risk assessment, corrosion control, HCA and Class Locations, MAOP/MOP review, etc.
- Corrosion and Direct Assessment experience desired.
- Cathodic protection and in-line inspection experience desired.
- Technical knowledge and work experience in pipeline risk management and analysis.
- Proficiency in US Federal Regulations and industry standards related to Natural Gas and Hazardous Liquids pipeline integrity.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of corrosion monitoring and mitigation.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Ability to draft technical reports and lead client risk-related workshops.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Annual Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.