Position Title: Commercial Manager
Work Location: Office based in Vietnam
Work Schedule: 5 days per week
- Commercial Manager is responsible for delivering gas sales negotiations and other commercial negotiations as required related to oil and gas assets of the Vietnam Business Unit. The Manager will lead negotiations for Company, and on behalf of Partners where applicable, with counterparts (buyer) with respect to gas sales. The Manager will also lead the development of the long-term commercial view for oil and gas markets in Vietnam and will have oversight of the commercialization of existing BU production. Further, the role includes responsibilities for oversight of all oil marketing requirements related to producing assets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, economics, Engineering or MBA.
- 10-15+ years of international experience or equivalency specific to oil and gas commercial negotiations. Experience in commercial contract implementation.
- International exposure related to gas commercialization options and project economic valuations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Governments, regulators, local stakeholders and partners to develop market and infrastructure
- Knowledge of international petroleum agreements and transactional experience in project development agreements for upstream and midstream exploration and production projects in multiple countries
- Detailed understanding of varying international gas pricing mechanisms and how to apply these directly in gas sales negotiation.